The documents that an immigrant should submit in order to renew his/her residence permit are:
- An application form
- Two recent colored fotos, similar with the ones used at passports, printed or in digital form (JPEG 2000)
- A validated copy of a valid and not expired passport, or a travel document accepted by the Greek State (Immigrants that do not have a passport can make a formal declaration describing why, also submitting any relevant document).
- In case of lack of passport a public document must be submitted, issued by Greece or by the home country of an immigrant in order to verify his/her identity.
- Digital Proof of Deposit to the State according to article 132 of Law 4251/2014, if that is necessary.
- Health Insurance Contract from a private insurance company or a proof of health insurance from a public organization.
- Copies of all the pages of travel documents that cover the period of an immigrant’s last residence permit before the renewal or a document that proves the travels into and out of Greece.
Beside all the above, an immigrant’s life will be a lot easier and he/she will save time by visiting the consultants of oym.gr in order to have everything done for him/her by a specialized professional.